Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful Heart!

With a thankful heart I praise my Lord
For all He has done and all He can afford
I thank Him for my family and friends
I thank Him for love that never ends 
I thank Him for my children who I love beyond belief
I thank Him for my husband who is my companion and relief
I thank God for the mountains 
I thank Him for the storms
I thank Him for the valleys
I thank Him for keeping us warm
I thank Him for our nourishment He provides
I thank Him that He is always by our sides.
I thank Him for you, the one reading this rhyme
and Pray that you will get to know Him more in time.

Author Janet Clausen 11/24/2016                                                                                       

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!

The Clausens!

No comments:

Post a Comment